Over the last 20 years CDE Global has grown to be recognised as the leading supplier of washing equipment for quarries and mines on the global market.
Our vision is to be the #1 materials washing company in every country in the world - and it is our unique approach to the equipment we manufacture, the projects we deliver and the customers we serve that will see us achieve this goal.
Here are just some of the reasons why we are recognised as the leading supplier on the global market:
Our equipment has applications across a wide range of materials and is delivering significant efficiencies in the construction & recycling, mining, specialist industrial sands and environmental sectors.
Our building block approach to plant design ensures rapid deployment and minimal plant footprint. We can also accommodate future changes to your requirements quickly and easily ensuring your CDE plant can evolve with your business.
We are committed to working with you in partnership to ensure your plant continues to exceed your expectations - in line with our company Values: Do it Right, Do it Safe, Do it Now.
CDE people are the most experienced in the industry in the design and execution of tailor made materials washing plants which allow you to extract maximum value from your material.
Construction sand and aggregates, glass sands, foundry sands, specialist sports sands, iron ore processing, removing clay contamination, fines recovery, water treatment & recycling and tailings management are just some of the services we can offer.
Constantly challenging industry assumptions to develop new ways to solve old problems, we have a track record in bringing new processing systems to the industry - a track record in creating the new normal. This is in evidence across our product range and project portfolio with the M2500 mobile washing plant, RotoMax logwasher, AggMax portable logwasher and AquaCycle thickener being som examples.
Everything we build for you is designed to meet your specific requirements to ensure it is configured to deliver the results you require.
Quick, easy and safe acces for maintenance coupled with our focus on Transfer Point Technology ensures your CDE plant continues to perform at an optimum level.
Please explore our site further and find out ho we can work with you as we build towards a cleaner, quieter, safer and more efficient future.
Our Company History
See below a timeline marking the major events in CDE's history to date:
- 1992 - CDE founded by current Chairman, Tony Convery
- 1997 - Enda Ivanoff joins CDE Ireland
- 2000 - The new company, CDE Ireland Ltd was established with Tony Convery, Rosemary Convery and Enda Ivanoff as the directors of the company (Tony holding the role of Managing Director and Enda Ivanoff taking up the position he holds currently as Sales Director)
- 2004 - Brendan McGurgan joins CDE as Finance Director and is appointed to the Board of Directors
- 2005 - GB office established in Chesterfield, England with Terry Ashby appointed to the position of General Manager of the GB operation
- 2006 - CDE Asia is formed in India in partnership with Bhartia family. See Indian Executive Team
- 2006 - CDE win the contract to supply the largest sand washing system in the world to a project in The Middle East
- 2007 - CDE Office in The Middle East established to service growing interest in our product range throughout the United Arab Emirates
- 2007 - CDE establish a presence in Eastern Europe with the setting up of a marketing and sales office in Poland
- 2007 - Restructuring of the Board of Directors with Tony Convery moving to the role of Chairman and Brendan McGurgan being appointed Managing Director
- 2007 - Construction of major new assembly plant at CDE Head Office in Cookstown, Northern Ireland begins. Expected completion date of June 2008.
- 2008 - State of the art assembly facility opens at Cookstown HQ in May
- 2010 - Our first appearance at Bauma 2010 in Munich Germany sees the launch of the revolutionary new M2500 mobile washing plant to the global market.
- 2010 - Company name changed from CDE Ireland Ltd to CDE Global Ltd to reflect the increasingly global nature of our business
- 2011 - Aquacycle thickener range expanded to include the A1500 significantly increasing its range of application to include larger mining projects.
- 2011 - Raymond Cooke and Colin Trainor are appointed to the Board of Directors
- 2012 - CDE Global achieve 'Gold Standard' in Deloitte Best Managed Company awards having been successful in the Best Managed Companies Awards for 4 consecutive years. Click here to read more
- 2012 - Work beings on the construction of Facility 2, a new production facility located at Global HQ in Cookstown, Northern Ireland. Work is scheduled for completion in August 2013.
- 2013 - CDE Global awarded 'Gold Standard' in the Deloitte Best Managed Company awards for the second consecutive year. This is the 5th consecutive year that CDE Global has achieved 'Best Managed Company' status.
- 2013 - CDE attend the Bauma exhibition in Munich, Germany and include the M2500 mobile washing plant on their stand. This represents the 2nd appearance of CDE at the largest trade show in the world as we seek to develop our Global distribution networks
- 2013 - On the Thursday 30th May 2013, CDE picked up the 'Excellence in Private Business Award' at the PwC Private Business Awards in Belfast. The Private Business Awards celebrate the best of practice business across Northern Ireland.
- 2013 - CDE Global win the 'Managing Talent' award at the Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards in June. The event, hosted in Titanic Belfast is recognised as the most prestigious event in the Human Resources sector in Ireland and recognises excellence from companies throughout Ireland who invest heavily in the professional and personal development of their employees. Click here to read more
- 2013 - CDE are awarded the All-Ireland 'Ulster Bank Business Achiever' Award following a gala ceremony in Dublin. Winning the overall Business Achiever Award followed on from success in the 'Best International Business' Award category at the same event. Click here to read more
- 2013 - Our new assembly facility (Facility 2) is completed at Global HQ in Cookstown, Northern Ireland. The new factory is opened by Minister for Enterprise, Arlene Foster a full 2 months ahead of schedule and significantly increases our production capacity. A new R & D Office is also opened within the new facility. Click here to read more
- 2013 - CDE Global announce the appointment of Martin Jackson to the role of Global Custom Care Manager in June. Mr Jackson's role is to develop the suite of aftersales service offered by CDE through the Custom Care department for CDE Global, CDEnviro and CDE do Brasil. Click here to read more
- 2013 - In July, CDE have continued to add to their recent award success by being selected as a National Champion representing the UK in the 2013 / 2014 European Business Awards. These prestigious awards recognise the best of European Business and National Champions are recognised as a beacon of best practice in their nation. Entries were received from a wide cross section of industries from technology, banking, logistics, engineering, hospitality, manufacturing and e-commerce. CDE will now advance to the next stage of the competition to challenge for Ruban d'honneur status which will be announced in January 2014. Intensive face-to-face interviews will take place during February 2014 with the names of the overall winners being revealed at a prestigious Gala awards ceremony in April 2014. Click here to read more
- 2014 - CDE Global Inc is incorporated in the USA as we seek to expand our Global coverage into the North American market. All of these efforts are supported by our attendance at ConExpo 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada from March 4-8 2014.