We supply a range of equipment that can be applied in diamond mining operations and these plans typically include the following processing phases:
- Primary screening, scrubbing, and fines removal
- Fines management
- Primary water treatment
- Tailings waste management
- Auto sorting
- Pan recovery
The process begins with the screening of your feed material to remove the minus 6mm fraction while the 6mm to 100mm material is delivered to the scrubbing phase. Material is subjected to severe attrition to break down clay contamination and remove organic material and other lightweights from your feed material.
The minus 6mm fraction is delivered to the fines management phase where the inclusion of our customised hydrocyclone configuration enables the removal of the minus 63 micron fraction while the +63 micron to 6mm fraction is dewatered on our high-frequency dewatering screens.
Wastewater from the screening and fines management phase is delivered to the primary water treatment phase where 90% of process water is recirculated to your processing plant, minimising the volumes of fresh water required.
The settled sludge from this stage can then be delivered to a tailings waste management plant which will eliminate the requirement for tailings dams.
Auto-sorters are then employed to offer improved diamond recovery at high throughput rates. Following this a Pan Recovery step may be introduced depending on the specific characteristics of your material.
Our unique approach to the design and delivery of your diamond processing plant has a number of key advantages:
- We tailor to your requirements – a tailored turnkey processing system built according to your feed material, your final product specifications and your capacity requirements.
- Modularity – Our systems are designed as modular components or individual building blocks to ensure a synergy is created between all individual pieces of equipment.
- Durability – our use of the highest quality components maximises plant productivity, availability and plant life.
- Ease of maintenance – maximising plant production by making maintenance access as easy as possible, guaranteeing the safety of your site personnel.
- Process control – we will design, install and commission your plant and ensure the efficient integration of all the required equipment to deliver maximum plant efficiency.
- Energy efficient design – Full electric power for a cleaner, quieter and safer site.