This ground-breaking conference will comprise talks from industry experts from the aggregates sector on innovative new technologies and industry practices to boost production efficiency, increase yield, and profitability. The event will also include additional presentations from local organisations and authorities on legislative and regulatory developments in the aggregates sector.
There will also be opportunities for discussion and networking.
Topics Will Include:
- Gaining market advantage in the aggregates industry using wet processing
- The benefits of higher quality concrete
- Admixtures and the need for higher quality sand
- The Manufactured-Sand (M-Sand) revolution
- Plans for aggregate sector growth
- Latest innovations in crushing technology
- Combining the production of consistent in-specification sand with advanced water recycling using the new Combo from CDE
- Date: Friday 22nd November 2019
- Venue: The British Ambassador’s Residence in Moscow, The Kharitonenko Mansion
- Time: 10:30am – 3:30pm (lunch will be provided)
Spaces for this conference are limited. Register your interest today by completing the adjacent registration form.
Who Should Attend?
Producers of construction sand and gravel and companies operating ready-mix concrete batching plants.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of wet processing for the production of construction and mining products, this event will give a great insight into CDE's industry-leading equipment.
About the Organiser:
Since 1992 CDE has grown to be the largest wet processing equipment company in the world as a result of our focus on constantly developing and improving materials processing technology. CDE is working with the largest sand & aggregate producers in the world to design and deliver wet processing plants which maximise equipment life, maximise resource yield and minimise waste.
CDE’s Combo processes crusher fines using five processes on one compact chassis, producing high-quality sand for construction projects, and an unrivalled return on investment.
Please note that presentations at this conference will be held in both English and Russian.